Bug fixed on some devices that don’t have a physical menu key.
Update for Jelly Bean versions of Android
- Option to close application when you put your phone out from car dock
- Applications list is now in grid view, launch optimized
- Many optimizations
2.10 is out…what’s new ?
- You can now change shortcut icons by your own image
- Bug corrected on selection of large files for wallpaper
- Optimisation in applications list
- New default grey/black theme
I’ve re-build from scratch the application.
It was not really user-friendly to build your theme via xml files.
You can now custom the application with long click on buttons and change the wallpapper in menu and the grid in settings.
In this version you can’t change icons of the sortcuts, stay connected to see this feature in the next version.